While the title "operations manager" accurately describes my responsibility to drive forward Meet Justice's daily functions, my role has encompassed a variety of unique capacities. Several examples include:
Associate Editor / Project Manager - Traffick, inc. (the first graphic novel on human trafficking in the United States):
- manage the production calendar
- contribute to committee decisions on final script and panels
- manage the marketing campaign
- oversee development of an online presence
- promote collaboration with other NGOs and government agencies whose stories appear within the novel.
Creative Director (Website Development) - www.meetjustice.org:
- worked with designers, developers, and web writers to put together a new site that supported the increased outreach of our program--particularly by providing quality information and social media connectivity
- supervised the production and continue to oversee content generation and programming.
Public Relations Representative:
- appeared as a guest on the San Antonio-based radio station, Here Women Talk, during the weekly show "Trafficked" with Dottie Laster, a leading prosecutor and advocate
- routinely manage corporate correspondance with other NGOs and government agencies
- oversee all the materials published online through our company website, social media accounts, and email marketing
- design the company booth for networking events, speaking engagements, and seminars
- write speeches for company presentations and training events