Business student with a concentration in accounting and financing. Expecting to graduate summer 2012, with a B.A. in Accounting and Financing. Hoping to pursue a MBA with an accounting emphasis. Interested in becoming a CPA in the future.
Aug 2010 - Present
Thrive Community Fitness
I am a hard working Supervisor at a local gym, where I do $24,000 in sales per year. I sell things such as: personal training, gym memberships, supplements, and fitness accessories.
There is a wide variety of other things that I do besides sales, such as:
- Opening and Closing the Gym
- Opening and Closing Out the Cash Register
- Cleaning a Wide Variety of Weight and Cardio Machines
Aug 2009 - Present
I am a cashier for a major fashion brand, that does over $1 million in sales per year.
While cashiering there are a wide variety of responsibilities that I am required to do, such as:
- Doing a Variety of Transactions (buying, returing, or exchainging)
- Using Many Different Options for Payment (cash, credit card, check, etc.)
- Opening the in Store Credit Card
- Being Friendly with Customers
Apr 2011 - Present
of Arts in Business Administration
University of Washington
Expecting to Graduate in Summer 2012.
Sep 2008 - Mar 2011
Associates in Business Administration
I am member of the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society.