President, Executive Synthesizer
Executive Director for local grassroots organization focusing on transitioning communities from global dependence to local resilience in response to climate change, energy depletion and economic stress
- Built over 650 memberships to date
- Leading Board and Steering Committee in designing and catalyzing organizational development, administration, member enablement programs, alliance networks and neighborhood group support circles.
- Develop organizational structure called Sociocracy for maximizing community solutions and participation in addressing sustainable systems of living in the areas of: food, water, shelter, governance, energy, waste, raw materials and economy
- Event and meeting facilitation using open-space technology resulting in engaged participants and vibrant experiences.
- Generate an Energy Descent Action Plan for Milwaukee, visioning ahead 20 years and back-casting with realistic steps toward plausible sustainable solutions
- Assemble and lead subcommittes
- Partner and network with other local sustainability organizations, businesses and individuals
- Create and lead presentations, educational seminars and panel discussions
- Design marketing materials, campaign strategies and processes
- Moderate and administer website
- Plan and proctor monthly educational seminars for all topics relating to local regenerative sustainability and social justice.