- As Cookie/Cracker Team Lead, lead a team of Crossmark and other company employees in cookie/cracker reset. Work closely with reps from Wakefern, Nabisco, Pepperidge Farms, Kelloggs, and Archway to ensure proper placement and presentation of products in the cookie cracker aisle. Adapt reset to space limitations, extra/missing products and other obstacles
- As cosmetics team lead, lead a team of two to five employees to complete three-day resets of the entire cosmetics sections in various Harmon’s stores
- Work closely with managers and other staff members to ensure proper placement, distribution and presentation of clients’ products as retail rep for four area Rite Aids
- Use planograms to perform resets/revisions of Health & Beauty and Grocery sections in various stores, including Rite Aid, Shoprite, Kings, A&P and Harmon stores
- Perform weekly and monthly pricing surveys in five area stores for two major clients.
- As a mentor train numerous new Crossmark employees in various store settings
- Perform regular distribution checks for Kimberly-Clark in a Target store to ensure products are on the shelves and endcaps and displays are active
- As the Hills rep for an area pet supply store, ensure store is fully stocked with Hills products. Sell in new products to fill voids. Educate staff on Hills’ products to ensure staff can properly represent products to their customers