Jewelry /Wedding Photographer
Jinx Handmade Jewelry/ photography
- working with clients to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them;
- seeking out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities;
- carrying out research and preparation for a shoot;
- working in different locations and in different circumstances to get the right image;
- using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software;
- communicating with photographic subjects, putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them;
- arranging still life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds;
- liaising with other professionals, including graphic designers, writers, gallery managers, picture researchers, commissioning editors and art directors;
- managing the processing and use of images, discussing technical problems, checking for quality and dealing with clients' concerns;
- preparing proofs for approval;
- compiling finished products for sale, such as albums and framed prints;
- understanding traditional film and digital photography and keeping up to date with industry trends, developments and new techniques;
- developing expertise with software to digitally enhance images by, for example, changing emphasis, cropping pictures, correcting minor faults, or moving objects around;
- managing the business aspects of the work, including administration, scheduling work, invoicing and basic accounting;
- developing a good portfolio, building a network of contacts and achieving a reputation for quality and reliability in order to secure future assignments;
- self-marketing by, for example, producing business cards, postcards and promotional materials, and creating and maintaining a website.
if you search for “handmade jewelry” on the internet you will see millions of pages with this term, but what does handmade jewelry really mean?
Handmade jewelry is a description of those special pieces which have been made slowly, carefully, step-by-step, mostly by hand and with lots of love by a jewelry designer.
handmade jewelry is a term used to describe that perfect combination of quality, uniqueness and care.
When wearing a fabulous piece of handmade jewellery most women will say….."i feel like a goddess!" women have been known to absolutely fall in love with a special necklace, bracelet, ring or earrings. yes, we said "in love!" a treasured piece of jewelry is so much more than a simple ornament. A fine piece of handmade jewelry is actually “wearable” art, delicately crafted and unique. you can show your personality through the “art” you choose to wear. Goood, as a term of perfection, quality, beauty and elegance, chooses talented, original israeli artists to give you a way to show off your special and exotic piece of artwork…. yes - handmade jewelry.
So, when you are searching for handmade jewelry, we know you are sincere, and that is what we are going to give you: perfection, quality, beauty and elegance. enjoy enjoy! handmade necklaces
handmade jewelry by talented israeli artists and designers.