Aug 2009 - May 2013
Excel in Sciences
Genomics, Physiology, Ecology, Behavior, Evolution. Medical Terminology.
Relationship builder, Excellent communication skills, Top customer service.
Extremely organized, quick learner, proficient in Microsoft office.
Mar 2015 - Present
Transitional Care Liaison
Rush University Medical Center
- Advanced Bridge Coordination Program
- Schedule and conduct conference calls between multiple physicians.
Aug 2013 - Present
Barn and Company
- Worked across multiple departments for company.
- Very fast paced environment with a high demand clientele.
- Trained all new staff members in compliance to company guidelines.
- Responsible for operating the bar, cash accounts and inventory efficiently
Aug 2010 - Aug 2013
- Take prompt corrective action whenever necessary to maintain satisfaction and safety of all patrons and staff.
- Consistently kept bar and work areas clean and sanitary in compliance with bar standards, local, state, and federal laws.
Jun 2012 - Sep 2012
Realty Agent (Summer Position)
- Negotiate sales and contracts.
- Proficient in maintaining liaison with other estate agents and office to ensure continuous work influx.
- Make sure all houses, apartments, and amenities are prepared for clientele.
Oct 2007 - Aug 2009
- Accurately interviewed, collected and recorded patient medical and dental histories.
- Properly sterilized dental equipment and examination rooms in accordance with infection control policies.
- Effectively assisted multiple dentists throughout patient procedures.
- Provided patients with post-operative care and instructions.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Illinois Department of Public Health
Provide hands-on patient care. Maintains patient stability by checking vital signs Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
Basic Life Support
American Heart Association
CPR and AED certified for adults, children, and infants.