Executive Team Leader - Logistics - Target Corporation 4/2007 - 1/2009
Performance and process driven executive with strong record in logistics with the usage of leadership skills and complex technology with annual sales exceeding $45M.
- Successfully executed strategic plan to revitalize key performance indicators with effective team building, leading, and motivating +70 associates.
- Streamlined productivity processes which resulted in increase of productivity by 25% and payroll reduction by 50%.
- Top District Executive: Operational Efficiency and Accuracy (2008)
Stores Sales Manager - The Bombay Company 7/2004 - 4/2007
Brought on board as a Store Sales Manager to "salvage" the organization's Corpus Christi retail store due to deteriorated sales and customer service.
- Quickly improved store's visual merchandising, restored client confidence by retraining and refocusing sales staff. Grew sales by 45% ($550,000 to $800,000) in two years.
- Led brand-new customer service, selling team to increase corporate credit card usage to account for over 65% of store's annual sales.
- Top District Store Sales Manager: Sales Increase (2005, 2006)
- Top District Store Sales Manager Manager: Credit Card Percentage (2005, 2006)
- #2 District Stores Sales Manager, Southern Region: Credit Card Percentage (2006)
Store Manager - Stage Stores 7/2002 - 7/2004
Promoted to leadership/store manager role; collaborated with corporate office on strategic growth in New Orleans market by networking with local chamber of commerce and businesses.
- Developed brand-new sales team and achieved sales of $8M with healthy corporate credit card usage.
- Familiarized colleague on the usage of loss prevention recording systems for shrink deterrence.