I am currently developing e-courses and looking for job opportunities. My mission is to empower myself and others through technology education. Key job search titles include Online Marketing Manger, Community Manager, and Online Learning Instructor.
I was the Web Marketing Manager at Component Distributors, Inc, from 1998 to May 2010. In that role I worked with technical product managers, the CEO, and channel partners. As part of the Computer Information System team I worked to implement online and offline marketing collateral and promotions.
Key activities in this role were:
- Working with channel partners to develop innovative marketing promotions
- Serving as the intermediary between developers and executives to make sure project requirements are understood and implemented well
- Using analytics to help make decisions on the effectiveness of promotions and site design
- Managing the creation of marketing collateral from trade show booths to Web site landing pages
- Managing advertising programs including Google AdWords and inventory listings
- Working with developers and technical product managers to constantly add new functionality and value to our corporate portals
On Social Media, you can find me:
- Blogging about technology and social media tools at jesseluna.com
- Helping people with blog/technology issues. This includes creating instructional videos, designing themes, and teaching an online blogging class
- Promoting and working on charitable causes (see WhatGives? interview in the sidebar)
- Connecting and collaborating on business marketing projects
- Learning about and working with multimedia tools, especially Twitter, YouTube, Posterous, 12seconds.tv, iPhones, and video cameras.