Head of Communications working with 4 other departments, bringing to life 25 live events during Canadian Screen Week, ending with the Canadian Screen Awards live broadcast (the 'Canadian Oscars').
- Managed an Assistant, a Graphic Designer, 2 Coop students and seasonal volunteers.
- Managed creation of a Theatrical trailer distributed to 9 theatres across Canada (2018).
- Managed creation of 130+ page Program Book (2017, 2018).
- Managed projects made possible by a 250K Bell Fund Grant with a digital content agency.
- Managed Fan's Choice Award Live Voting Campaign with ExMachina (2017) and the Cogeco Fund Audience Choice Award Live Voting Campaign with Telescope.tv (2018).
- Created 'Creative Brief' system to streamline the timely delivery of over 200 print and digital materials within a 10 week period.
- Created approvals process to ensure internal departments, external vendors and sponsors reviewed and approved each piece of creative material.
- Created Communications Master List to organize, categorize, sort and track deadlines for all creative materials (ads, screen content, graphic designs, print materials, blogs, web content, video production).
Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Integrated Marketing
- Grew Facebook & Twitter audiences by 10,000 followers; Instagram by 5,000.
- Daily content creation + curation on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter.
- Community management and engagement.
- Social metrics, A/B testing, Google Analytics.
- Creation/maintenance of content calendar, performance tracking sheets, content planning sheets.
- Mailchimp eBlasts and monthly newsletter (over 40% open rate).
Wordpress Website Development:
- Coordinated the launch of a brand new Academy.ca website in 6 weeks.
- Designed mockups, worked closely with developers to ensure accuracy, functionality and effective UX design.
- Data entry of over 700 nominee pages with headshots and bios, all of which were coordinated within 3 weeks.
- Website maintenance, updates, troubleshooting and quality control.