Pioneer Clinical Laboratory & Medical Clinic, Inc.
Responsible in recording every financial transaction undertaken by the organization and prepares accounting report in every accounting record.
Responsible in monitoring of accounts receivables.
Verifies the schedule of accounts payable monitored by the Accounting Clerk.
- Responsible in updating book of accounts of PCLMCI
- Responsible in the annual budget preparation as well as in and updating the utilized budget per department monthly
- Responsible in the preparation of journal entries
- Responsible in the preparation of bank reconciliation
- Responsible in the preparation, computation and submission of daily cash position to FM
- Consolidates the yearly budget request and prepares the monthly budget performance report.
- Validates of proper charging of all accounting documents.
- Ensures safekeeping and confidentiality of all accounting documents
- Re-verify the completeness of finance and accounting records prior to filing.
- Monitors, checks and verifies the daily tasks of the Accounting Clerk.
- Responsible in the monitoring and collection of check payments from corporate clients.
- Responsible in recieving collection from the rental of dental clinic.
- Verifies the computation for payroll made by the purchase officer.
- Relieving duties when need arises (Purchase Officer/Accounting Clerk/Payroll Officer/Cashier)
Internal Quality Auditor
- Attends IQA Opening and Closing Meetings
- Communicates and clarifies audit requirements according to audit plan and schedule
- Complies with audit criteria and remain within the audit scope
- Conducts Internal Quality Audit and follow-up audit as per IQA plan & schedule.
- Cooperates with and supports the Audit chair and/or Lead Auditor
- Develops an IQA checklist prior to conduction Internal Quality Audit
- Documents the objective evidence(s) and/or any observations and/or no-conformities.
- Ensures confidentiality of the audit results.
- Maintains, files and safeguards documents and records relevant to the internal quality audit
- Participates in overall audit planning and execution.
- Performs document review as necessary prior to IQA proper
- Plans and carries out responsibilities effectively and competently such as gathering, checking, analyzing evidences and remains alert to further information and objective evidence.
- Reports audit results as necessary.
- Verifies, as required, the implementation and effectiveness of corrective action.