Senior Product Manager - Controls and Electronics
Hussmann ( A Panasonic Business)
Responsible for product management (ideation, strategy development, execution) for all controls and electronics products within Hussmann - a $1B+ business of Panasonic focused on refrigeration technology including controls and monitoring.
Major responsibilities and achievements include:
- Launched multiple controls products within 2 years of taking on role - including Corelink, a product that had been stalled and in development for 4+ years prior to my arrival
- Lead commercialization strategies for Hussmann’s first IoT based energy and performance monitoring and management service. This included creating pricing strategies, working with Engineering to prioritize the development backlog, and crafting the go to market strategy for the solution.
- Developed a comprehensive business case and platform strategy for controller product lines to reduce the number of different platforms from 8 to 4 resulting in simplified manufacturing and field support and a lower overall cost.
- Lead the development of detailed product market requirements across all product lines resulting in an across the board reduction of suppliers and improved supply chain performance.
- Drive value engineering projects on existing product lines . These projects have resulted in reducing costs by up to 22% on some projects.