Product Manager - Electronics
Responsible for product management and marketing of electronic control products for commercial and industrial refrigeration applications in the $1B Instrumentation Group of Parker Hannifin.
In addition to items on my resume, below are other experiences and accomplishments:
- Responsible for managing ongoing product integration of an acquisition in Montreal, Canada. Extensive experience in managing culturally and geographically diverse professionals as a part of the integration
- Brought expertise in new product development processes to the organization which had previously little experience. Responsible for spearheading the development and execution of a formal NPD process within the newly acquired organization.
- Managed partnership with European partner to bring updated line of refrigeration controllers to market within the first 18 months of joining Parker.
- Managed the launch of the company's first integrated refrigerated case controller. This included guiding product development to commercialization and providing direction of the actual commercial launch of the product.
- Gained extensive experience in the "New Product Blueprinting" techniques for acquiring customer input to the product development cycle. Used this process to define initial requirements for a next generation refrigeration rack controller.
- Worked closely with major OEMs and end customers to develop new product development plans. These customers include Hussmann, Hill Phoenix, Zero Zone, HEB, Target and Walmart.