Senior Product Manager - Controls and Electronics
Hussmann ( A Panasonic Business)
Responsible for product management (ideation, strategy development, execution) for all controls and electronics within Hussmann - a $1B+ business of Panasonic focused on refrigeration technology including controls and monitoring
- Launched Hussmann’s first modern case controller within 8 months and secured business with several major commercial customers.
- Developed commercialization strategies for Hussmann’s first IoT based energy and performance monitoring and management service. This included creating pricing strategies for SaaS solutions, working with Engineering to prioritize the development backlog, and crafting the go to market strategy for the solution.
- Developed a comprehensive platform strategy for advanced system controllers to reduce the number of different platforms from 8 to 4 resulting in simplified manufacturing and field support.
- Drove the development of detailed product market requirements across all product lines resulting in an across the board reduction of suppliers and improved supply chain performance
- Drove value engineering projects on existing controls solutions reducing costs by 22%