• Possess in-depth knowledge of schematics, wire diagram and interpretation of technical drawings.
• Familiar with project definition and six sigma principles.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Skilled in installation, operation, repair and maintenance of electronic systems and equipment.
• Ability to identify, replace and explain the proper usage of electronic equipment and systems.
• Ability to understand new systems and its applications.
• Ability to work at night, to work overtime and work in field to troubleshoot problems with team members support and individually.