Sundance Networks, Inc
- Responsible both onsite and remote support of client workstations, servers and other devices with Windows operating systems.
- Implementation and maintenance of workstations, servers, and various peripheral devices, including diagnosis/troubleshooting of hardware for upgrades or replacement.
- Removal of various types of malware, virus, spyware and other infections from client workstations.
- Installation and configuration of security camera systems
- Installation of structured cabling and other advanced technologies(network, voice, phone, video), including diagnosis and troubleshooting cabling problems
- Lafayette University-Administration and Facility PC Upgrades
- October 2014 and January 2015
- Complete project checklist to gather customer/project information
- Work within the framework of client to effectively install the new equipment in client environment
- Communicate with on-site supervisor and provide daily progress updates to meet schedule deadlines
- Confirm network connectivity from server to devices/client machine
- Verify successful migration of user data
- Configure client machine with default views and custom settings for printing
- Provide support and troubleshooting onsite as needed
- Pocono Medical Center-Window 7 Migration
- February 2015
- Perform per user assessment surveys to prepare for personalized migration process.
- Back up of data and workstation settings for migration.
- Configure hardware to required specifications; such as memory, GPU and CPU.
- Image workstations to required OS/Software standards using WDS SCCM as well as manual package installation.
- Coordinate delivery of hardware to user to assure minimal impact to their personal workload while also meeting project scheduling deadlines and SLA requirements.
- Import new workstations into the PMC inventory management system.
- Quarantine old hardware for specified timeframes prior to removal and secure wiping of hard-drives to comply with federal medical privacy regulations.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for migrated user base until project conclusion where on-site support teams will take over the role.