- Lot 32 Villa Crescent, Mandeville P.O. Manchester
- [email protected]
The Caribbean Law Review (CLR) is a publication produced bi-annually by the Faculty of Law, Cave Hill. The CLR publishes in any area of law pertinent to the Caribbean region. Submissions include articles, case-commentaries and book reviews, with each volume of the CLR containing three articles and two case-commentaries/book reviews.
As a Student Editor, I was required to assist in the editing stages. This involved:
- Proof-reading papers, checking for any grammatical, punctuation or spelling errors;
- Checking that footnotes were correct, up-to-date and compliant with the OSCOLA style of footnoting;
- Conducting research as requested;
- Liaising with members of the Editorial Committee and Editorial Advisory Committee and Authors;
- Assisting with event organisation if required.
Duties included maintaining communication within the organization and serving as the direct link between the Youth Council and the media.
Duties included gathering statistical data from street youth and report writing that were later used to formulate the National Youth Policy.