Operations Supervisor, Vendor Management
Ingram Micro Inc
1.Oversees teams performance to goals
Result: Achievement of transactional targets within SLAs
• Works closely with North America Business Leaders to fully understand growth opportunities with our strategic initiatives and executes these initiatives effectively to meet objectives and achieve productivity.
• Monitors operational statistics and reporting trends, including reports, production statistics and volume projections, and takes appropriate action to ensure customer needs are satisfied and growth targets are met.
• Creates and maintains an environment that promotes positive communication within the department and with The North American Business Leaders, and fosters teamwork within the organization and all of the company while driving Ingram Micro’s high performance culture.
2. Manages headcount planning and optimization, hiring and development
Result: Productivity is optimized and attrition is at or below average
• Manages headcount including team productivity validation, headcount planning, and bench strength development.Manages Transactional Support strategic planning including ensuring productivity and efficiency, headcount optimization for both US and CA region.
3. Interfaces effectively with Ingram Micro Business Leaders, inter and intra departmental teams
Result: High Performance Culture
• Collaborates with North American Business Leaders to set strategy, goals & metrics, SLAs
• Collaborates with Manila and North American business leaders to determine and cascade Business Continuity Planning strategies
4. Optimizes process improvements and productivity enhancements
Results: High performance team
• Finds new methods, techniques and procedures to improve and streamline existing processes and procedures in an effort to continue to exceed customer requirements.
• Participates and or leads in process improvement and /or project management.