SharePoint Architect & Solution Engineer
The RiverStone Group
- Engineer application solutions using ASP.NET, Angular 2+, Entity Framework, and .NET Core
- Responsible for the administration and support of SharePoint 2013 and 2016 farms used as both a corporate intranet and platform for essential business applications.
- Translate business requirements into workflows, custom content types, policies and metadata.
- Design and develop storage, integration and maintenance plans for document libraries which store in excess of 1 million artifacts.
- Advance continued development of a SharePoint infrastructure, which serves as a core component of the business. Assume responsibility for a system where both high visibility and availability are of paramount concern.
- Serve as a leader in the direction of IT solutions based around document storage and group collaboration.
- Engineer and support an automated site provisioning engine for Team Collaboration Sites, providing security-trimmed group workspaces for Insurance Litigation Matters.
- Lead the technical design and infrastructure of new business applications and their integration points with SharePoint.
Master-grade understanding and proven ability with SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, Office 365 / SharePoint Online, Web parts, Visual Studio, AJAX, SQL Server, Web services, WCF, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint features, Visual Studio, BDC/BCS, ASP.NET, .Net, WWF
Experience with other products in SharePoint ecosystems such as products from AvePoint, Metalogix, Quest, etc.