Project Manager - San Francisco
Skylight Studios partners with premier real estate developers to provide access to otherwise inaccessible raw spaces for Fortune 100 activations.
- Created pipeline and coordinated strategic outreach to Fortune 500 event clients resulting in the addition of 45 accounts over a 6 months period.
- Supported outreach efforts for venue acquisition resulting in the contracting of 4 new venues and a potential 2 new venues currently in negotiation resulting in the addition of +200,000 sqft to the
- Collaborated with a bi-coastal marketing team to create individualized outreach collateral for event production and real estate developer clients.
- Worked across time zones to manage inbound event-client calls for both San Francisco and New York venues.
- Developed manual and trained new hires on best practices for San Francisco venues.
- Mediated event client and real estate developer negotiations to ensure all parties' deliverables while remaining in compliance with fire and zoning code.
- Wrote and reviewed venue contracts, coordinated COI's, and reviewed floorplans for developer compliance nationally.
- Built relationships with local and national organizations to advance the political and regulatory interests of the events industry in San Francisco.