Event Accounts Director
The NWBLK is an applied arts gallery housed in an 18,000 sqft indoor/outdoor industrial space that moonlights as a top-tier venue for launches, activations, celebrations, and experience crafting.
- Negotiated and closed contracts worth an average of $25K.
- Closed contracts with companies including Google, Apple, Sherpa Capital, Sequoia Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Uber, Acura, Lyft, MartiniBird, Robert Fountain, Skylight and more.
- Led venue rentals business unit operating in a multi-industry company.
- Supported producers by reviewing floorplans for feasibility and regulatory compliance for 18,000 sqft. indoor/outdoor venue.
- Re-negotiated vendor contracts resulting in a 10% increase in vendor commissions.
- Managed vendors including Stag Dining, Betty Zlatchin, Paula LeDuc, Impact Lighting, Got Light, Bright Rentals, Hensley Event Resources, and more.
- Hired and led a team of contractors and created structure for contracting, payment, and expense tracking.
- Coordinated SFFD permitting and cultivated relationships within the department to ease restrictions and increase rental value.
- Managed venue needs from setup through cleanup for every event with an all-hands, team-based approach, reducing overhead by a minimum of $2,500 per event.