B2B-focused business development professional with solid experience in the major marketing functions coupled with demonstrated sales success. Major strengths include ability to gather, analyze & synthesize complex information, create powerful messaging, negotiate and manage diverse vendor, customer and partner relationships. Sales level knowledge of IT products and services. Enjoy working in a collaborative team environment.
Oct 2007 - Present
(an Internet Marketing Firm specializing in the needs of small to medium sized businesses)
- Manage day-to-day operations of business.
- Daily prospecting and networking for new customers
- Web design and development
- Finding and hiring subcontractors for large projects
- Conduct phone and Internet research projects for large enterprise class clients
- Develop and execute business plan and marketing plan.
Jul 2004 - Sep 2007
(a $769M global value added reseller of HP, IBM, Cisco, Microsoft and Veritas products and services with customers ranging from SMB to Fortune 500 companies)
- Managed 50 A&B accounts in Chicago and major western metros representing approximately $5.5M in IBM maintenance revenue. Achieved team goal attainment of 40% year over year growth.
- Specialized in IBM zSeries Sales for the first two years at the company.
- Negotiated and purchased hardware, software, and services for SMB and enterprise accounts from distributors, vendors, and partners.