Manager Client Service Delivery
Leading a team of 50 staff to deliver client services on behalf of the MED. This includes the Contact Centre and eBusiness teams (channel managers, content writers and technical team).
I am responsible for driving strategy on behalf of multiple stakeholders with current projects including:
- Client engagement via Web and Gov 2.0
- Web services and open data for the Companies Office www.businessdata.govt.nz
- Reducing processing overhead via Optical Character Recognition implementation
- Business Intelligence Reporting
- Implementing an organisation wide CRM tool to reduce overheads and increase responsiveness
- Establishing a satellite contact centre
Achievements in this Role:
Establishing our Contact Centre as the Government to Business Service Delivery Hub
Managing a consistently high performing team which delivers independently recognised exceptional service on behalf of multiple brands.
Successfully managing change, restructuring the team to align with organisational objectives.
Adding four new stakeholders to our business and positioning the centre as a supplier of choice for New Zealand government to business interactions.
Researching and establishing a screen sharing service delivery tool, reducing customer support costs by 40% and markedly enhancing client experience and satisfaction.
Implementation and support of igovt support services in New Zealand's first large Government Department to implement igovt logon.