2015 - 2016, Director, Product Delivery (Americas)
- Directed the development and QA Agile teams responsible for million dollar projects such as the TraderID/Limitedge records management system, the MIDAS market data cost management system and the QMS Quote Management System for trading single stock futures by using a near shored development team in Canada and an off-shored team in Bangalore.
- Presented to the CFTC regulators as part of a senior team working closely with audit and compliance departments.
2011 - 2014, Global Head of eTrading Admin,
2013 - 2014 Product & Project Manager (Americas)
- Motivated the global team responsible for enabling approved trading rights. Designed new processes and systems and enhance current to better and more efficiently support this team. Motivated and coordinated each regional teams.
- Delivered a new trader records and pre-trade limit request system, moving to a web based in a multi-year multi-million dollar project by using and training staff in Agile methods including Scrum boards in Jira.
- Documented support systems, exchange & trading platforms by promoting Mediawiki and Sharepoint.
- Provided compliance and audit needs for exchange and internal audits.
- Supplied critical leadership and delivered complex exchange migrations including major migration of LIFFE to ICE in 2014.
2009 - 2011 Production Support Manager, Americas
- Motivated the USA regional production support team handling the day to day running of the multiple critical, high availability trading platforms - vendor supplied, hosted and internally developed electronic trading system components.
- Designed and implement process, tools and structural change to bring the eSolutions technical support team into a fully operational follow-the-sun global 24x6 model.