Handex Consulting LLC
- Supported multiple businesses through shared service agreement remotely and onsite. Each site consisted of a variety of multiple vendors that made up their network infrastructure (Cisco ASA/SonicWall/Barracuda firewall, HP/Dell/VMware).
- Set up, configured, and supported internal and external IT infrastructure systems. Managed servers, LAN/WAN, and telecommunications systems. Troubleshooted network performance and access issues. Recommended upgrades, patches, and new applications and equipment.
- Administered network, email, security, telecom, data storage, backup, printing, website, and data center IT systems
- Performed system backups and recovery. Maintained a disaster recovery plan. Maintained data files and monitor system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Implemented network security policies and procedures. Ensured network security access and protect against unauthorized access, modification, or destruction.
- Provided technical assistance and support related to computer systems, software and hardware through the IT Help Desk ticket.
- Improved existing systems by reviewing objectives and specifications, recommending changes, evaluating proposed changes and making approved modifications.