Writing and Editing Professional
- Wrote a novel, The Bughouse Caper, to be published in 2010 in the UK.Represented by Julia Lord Literary Management.
- Reviewed non-fiction and biographies for Kirkus Reviews, a publishing industry trade magazine relied on by booksellers and libraries.
- Contributed an essay to 1996 Sydney Biennial exhibition catalogue.
- ·Read, synopsized, and evaluated screenplays, books, and plays for United Artists Corporation for possible motion picture acquisition.
- Editorial consultant for California’s Marin Agricultural Land Trust, editing their fundraising exhibition catalogue and publicity material.
- Copy edited the following books:
—River Flowing Home, a memoir by Susan Hall (Green Bridge Press, 2010).—The Devil’s Anarchy, by Stephen Snelders (Autonomedia, 2004).—Giftedness has Many Faces: Multiple Talents and Abilities in the Classroom, by Starr Cline (Winslow Press, 1999)
- ·Co-founded and edited Movieweek.com, an online magazine about the film industry.
—Maintained and cultivated contacts with studios and distributors.
—Arranged for admission to screenings for contributors.
—Conducted interviews and contributed reviews and features.
- Business manager for The Black Market Theatre Company, an off-Broadway playwright’s collective during the production of two revues.
—Secured venues, raised funds, distributed publicity.
- Paralegal in charge of Intellectual Property matters.
—Researched copyrights and trademarks, filed renewals with Patent and Trademark Office,
managed author correspondence.
- Researched, created, and maintained a directory of oil- and oil-service industry corporations for a major antitrust case to facilitate uniform coding of produced documents.