Global Agreements Specialist
ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services, Inc./Merck Sharp & Dohme, Inc.
Responsible for the development and analysis of contractual relationships which includes but is not limited to drafting, negotiating, and finalizing contracts and grants related to clinical trials. Assists in and/or directs the development of scope of work and analysis of terms and conditions.
- Responsible for drafting, negotiating, and finalizing Clinical Trial Agreements (CTAs) with sites as they relate to various clinical projects
- Draft investigator grants according to sponsor’s grant pricing guidelines, and based on adequate scope of work, clinical trial protocol and other clinical trial information. Utilize grant development databases.
- Establish Master Service Agreements and standardized budget templates with frequently used sites.
- Determine potential needs for contract amendments and manage amendment execution
- Analyze clinical trial agreements and identify areas of concern and/or contention prior to obtaining formal legal counsel advice
- Assure that contractual terms and provisions are in compliance with sponsor’s process, systems, and strategies.