Some of my finest pieces have been displayed in the following exhibits in Southern New Hampshire University's McIninch Art Gallery.
- Typographica V: Annual Student Exhibition (2010-2011)
- The fifth annual curated exhibit highlights outstanding work in the graphic design program at SNHU. The exhibits provides numerous examples of the range of disciplines explored within the design program including but not limited to magazine layouts, logos, photography, illustrations, posters, brochures, package design, web sites, short animation/videos and fabric design.
- Typographica VI: Annual Student Exhibition (2009-2010)
- The fourth annual curated exhibit of some of the best visual works by SNHU students and faculty in the graphic design program. Works in this exhibit include examples of magazine layouts, logos, photography, illustrations, posters, brochures, package design, Web sites and short animation/videos.
- Fictionable Worlds (2009-2010)
- This exhibit is part of an investigation of the role of place in contemporary world literature, exploring the intersections of the writer's imagination, the text and the world of the reader. A select body of work yielded from a collaboration between students and professors of SNHU's literature and graphic design program illustrate this theme.