Provide full-service retail and marketing management to a number of high-profile retail operations including start-ups, brand extensions and special merchandise projects.
- Justice Institute of BC: developed and manage institution's retail store, merchandise and private-label programs.
- Parks Canada (Banff Location), Museum of Vancouver, Anvil Centre (City of New Westminster): retail management, merchandise consulting, store planning, store design
- Squamish Adventure Centre: directed initial set-up and design of retail and merchandise programs.
- BC Experience: $10 million interactive, multi-sensory geographical attraction in Victoria's historic Crystal Garden.
- BC Tourism Information Centres, BC Rail & Canadian Geographic: developed merchandise programs.
- Van Dop Gallery: an innovative in-home art gallery marketing local artisans through virtual living.
- The Arts & Cultural Guide to BC: a promotional tool for BC's arts & cultural community.
- Cassiar Mountain Jade: retail shop specializing in BC jade.
- Cambridge & Co: private school uniforms.
- Thomas FX: special effects supplier to the film industry.
- Uniquely Canada Gift Shows: Responsible for the design, development and delivery of adjudication services for the Gift Show series across Canada, leading seven juries per year.
- Uniquely Canada Retail: co-owned and operated retail and online stores in Sun Peaks (Kamloops), BC.
- 35 years management experience in retail, marketing and direct mail/mail order
- Entrepreneur with superior business skills--from concept to final execution
- Exceptional buying and negotiating skills
- Experienced in tourist, gift, apparel, skiing and outdoor markets
- 12 years experience as a judge for gift shows across Canada and throughout world
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills
- High-energy team player, with proven ability to lead both internal and external resources