Certified Resume Writer and Professional Development Specialist
IT Resume Service (aka BI Career Guide)
I’m a career guide and I love what I do. I got here through a combination of interest, opportunity and circumstances – opportunity knocked. I know that I’m fortunate to do something where I truly excel and am appreciated for my efforts. My greatest rewards as a career guide come from helping others to recognize opportunities and to become equally fortunate. Working together we can create entirely new perspectives for your career – seeing it as more than just a series of jobs, discovering and using your hidden talents, and making the most of your knowledge and experience.
- Ability to analyze relationships in a way that helps to understand connections, discover opportunities, and find solutions
- Inclination to examine meanings and to continue to ask questions, achieve clarity, and remove ambiguity
- Ability to evaluate personalities to discover what really motivates people
- Ability to interpret information and to brainstorm ideas
- Curiosity to understand connections among parts and to discover how things really work
- Resumes, professional profiles and cover letters for IT professionals.
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities in information technology, data warehousing and business intelligence