Teacher/Educational Technology Facilitator/Project Manager
Held responsibility for purchasing computers, software, hardware, and audio/visual equipment at both school and district levels. Diagnosed and repaired software and hardware issues. Organized fundraisers and maintained budgets. Initiated and implemented programs such as digital storytelling, use of 3-D virtual worlds and immersive environments, and flipped classrooms using LMS systems. Managed projects involving installations and vendors after hours.
• Successfully developed and coordinated professional development courses in this district, particularly in areas of instructional design utilizing various LMS platforms including Blackboard, Moodle and Canvas and 3-dimensional learning environments.
• Recognized as a creative problem solver and go-to for game-based learning, designing training programs, and enhancing operational performance.
• Increased productivity by analyzing training requirements, revamping system, designing and delivering training to staff to ensure a smooth transition and adoption of improved technologies.
• Boosted productivity and efficiency by developing and designing instructional technology training for teachers, facilitation of classroom action research projects, on-site hardware setup and maintenance, and grant budget and inventory management.
• Led organizational learning and training programs by conducting needs assessments, training inter-departmental staff on methods and quality assurance.