Apr 2012 - Present
Partner Relationship Manager
- Conduct general reviews of existing partner's businesses to identify targeted merchant industries, areas for improvement, pricing changes, and to analyze additional growth potential.
- Manage and track application submission, activation, processing volume, and revenue.
- Work closely with partner's to create and implement new residual and bonus programs. Handle special pricing requests for merchant's, sales agents, and Independent Sales Offices.
- Negotiate contract terms for new partners and portfolio buyouts for those that want to sell their books of business.
- Trusted advisor on industry trends, card associations rules and regulations, interchange qualification requirements, POS Solutions, Mobile Processing Options, Gateway/Virtual Terminal compatibility and integration requirements.
2011 - 2012
Aumtech Business Solutions, LLC
- Accountable for overseeing all facets of daily business operations, such as sales, marketing, financial management, and business analysis.
2005 - 2011
- Held responsible for creating documentation for technical systems, training end users, and collaborating with IT, product vendors, and external consultants to ensure specification are feasible and compatible.
- Provided support to stakeholders during development/test phases, participated in test plan development and testing, supported system setup, and acted as a subject matter expert (SME) post-launch.
- Developed training documentation and other documentation as required.
- Monitored and reported on established Service Level Agreements (SLA's) which accurately reflected performance.
- Extensive experience working in a multi-vendor environment providing similar services.
- Demonstrated leadership and organizational skill with ability to transfer technical knowledge, counsel/mentor.
2003 - 2005
Merchant Card Services
- Directed daily operations, hired/scheduled/terminated staff, and oversaw new accounts, underwriting, risk management, customer service, and technical support.
- Handled new account processing, installation, training, and customer inquiries for a portfolio of 1,500 merchants, including technical support and customer service issues.
- Evaluated vendor options/products. Negotiated contract terms including pricing, SLA, and user training.
2001 - 2003
Merchant Billing Services
- Resolved operational issues, assisted with equipment/process techniques, evaluated workflow, and conducted on-the-job (OTJ) training, classes, and training sessions to teach principles/techniques.
- Managed five employees, assembled materials/supplies for training courses, and supervised conversion accounts from a merchant's existing platform to the FDR Omaha, Nashville, and Cardnet platforms.
- Cross-trained between various departments to ensure all employees were knowledgeable in all aspects of the credit card processing industry.
2000 - 2001
Signature Card Services
- Provided assistance regarding the operations of the processing center, including customer service, technical support, terminal deployment, QC, and escalated merchant issues.
- Extracted/analyzed merchant processing reports to ensure proper account setup while responsible for identifying/correcting accounts that are downgrading rates due to incorrect setup.
- Interacted with First Data/Vital Client Reps and handled reject reporting for two bank portfolios.
1998 - 2000
Technical Support Supervisor
- Managed call center operations, ensured shifts were staffed properly, monitored research according to account needs, and acted as a point of contact for escalated issues.
- Maintained third-party vendor relations for gateways, virtual terminals, POS systems, and credit card terminal manufacturers.
Jan 1995 - Jan 1998
Utah Valley State College