My objective is to utilize my OnBase Certification, Sales, Marketing, Training, Customer Service Skills in an OnBase Sales position, OnBase Trainer or OnBase Administrator position.
National Sales Manager
Oct 2007 - Present
Provided upon Request.
- Leveraged social networking to expand customer base by 400% in—closing several of the top 100 dealer groups in the United States.
- Have representatived my company at national trade shows
- Increased key account product utilization by 300%.
- Supported accounts with weekly statistical analysis and changes/trends in dealer products.
- Led negotiations between the dealer and lender to secure new business.
- Managed promotional incentive programs with partners and customers.
- Provided product knowledge and selling and training support for my agents as well as for my dealers.
- Developed creative marketing solutions and provided product support for dealerships nationally through selling, training and account administration.
- Assisted in launching, evaluating, structuring and negotiating partnerships with subagencies
- Leveraged technology to improve operations and productivity. Provided internal management consulting with emphasis on market development, technology and effective management practices.
- Managed large projects involving negotiating contract terms with large lien-holders.
Sales and Service Agent
Oct 2005 - Oct 2007
Rapidly moved from licensed sales agent to sales and service blended agent representative and was finally recognized by being appointed to the Progressive market research team.
- Achieved or exceeded aggressive sales and service goals and objectives regularly—awarded Progressive Cross Selling Award for achieving high success rates of up-selling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Developed consultative solutions to specific customer needs, achieving over 98% first call resolution.
- Appointed to the Progressive market research team tasked with developing market data and making recommendations on a variety of issues, including: ratings, credit, discounts and a variety of other state specific market driven topics.
- Licensed insurance agent in 28 states including Ohio.
Dec 2000 - Dec 2015
Century 21/Realty One
Multi-faceted Realtor that excelled in leveraging technology in support of operations.
- Marketed to both buyers and sellers, owners and investors.
- Developed and executed business plans including operational reporting.
- Worked with investors identifying properties that met certain return on investment criteria.
- Negotiated contracts and assisted in financing arrangements.
- Was the Technology Representative for my office in sales and marketing efforts.
- Conducted training for agents and brokers and assisted in implementing new technologies.
Purchasing Manager and Marketing Manager
Vintage Wine Distributor, Inc.
Marketing Manager (4 years)
- Developed and executed annual marketing budget. Created brand and company awareness.
- Managed operations: sales and marketing materials, supplier relations, and project management.
- Worked with other Senior Managers to develop product line strategy and sales promotions for suppliers and potential customers.
- Monitored performance and effectiveness of marketing and sales campaigns and service levels.
- Created and implemented process improvements, while reducing cost, in customer and sales analysis and delivery of marketing materials.
- Assisted in developing the company’s portfolio of wines through marketing efforts to wineries, winemakers and sales contacts.
- Assisted in developing materials and marketing strategies for diverse distribution channels including: restaurants, country clubs, hotels, beverage stores, and regional and independent grocery stores.
Purchasing Manager (5 years)
- Managed operational and purchasing budgets for all domestic wine inventories allowing for demand, inventory, rate of sale and special pricing programs.
- Managed within strict budget limitations to achieve just-in-time inventory levels avoiding out-of-stock on major inventory 99% of the time.
- Manage scheduled and routed pick ups at wineries keeping shipping costs at an absolute minimum.
- Negotiated third-party contracts with various shipping companies.
Bachelor of Science Business Administration
Edinboro University of PA
OnBase Certified System Administrator
Cuyahoga Community College
Microsoft Office: Access, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Outlook
Adobe Photoshop, Pagemaker,
Apple and Android device repairs
Have provided training on a variety of applications