Born in the entertainment capital of Los Angeles, CA, Jennifer has always been an entertainer and had a deep love for the entertainment industry in general. In college this love bloomed as she majored in TV, Film and Digital Video Production at Long Island University in Brooklyn, NY and was very involved in the schools radio station where she excelled as a disc jockey for 3 years on her own entertainment news show “The J Spot” and as Program Director and News Director of the station non-simultaneously. Since then Jennifer has interned for companies like NBCUniversal in (NJ), Radio One in (Atlanta) and Game 7 Films in (NY) and worked at the BBC in (LA). Jennifer currently works as a Freelance Production Assistant on Commercials such as Honda,Toyota and Samsung, TV shows like Blackish and The Great Christmas Light Fight and Music Videos for Beyonce and Jay Z, Pharrell, Kendrick Lamar and more. If you are looking for a professional, personable person with experience, Jennifer is the person for you!
• Fast Learner • Attentive • Organized • Professional • Personable • Detailed- Attention to detail • Exceptional Communicator • Reliable
• Produced Actor Brian White's Photo Shoot for Dapper Dads Magazine.
• Shot, edited, co-produced and narrated the 2012 documentary "From NY 2 NO".
• Performed Media Correspondant work for Fuzion Magazine.
• Shot, edited, produced and narrated Brooklyn Stone Boutiques commercial. The commercial garnered 1000+ youtube views.
• Created, Engineered and Produced my college radio show "The J Spot" for 3 years. My cohost and I interviewed up incoming artists and influential people from across the U.S.