- UM-Dearborn Maize and Blue Scholarship (all 4 years)
- 25+ Volunteer hours which include assisting in a soccer clinic
- UM-Dearborn soccer 3rd year starting captain
- Lead the Lady Wolves to the 2011 League Championships
Highly competent office worker experienced with working in a law firm and using legal software. Also utilizes communication and leadership skills to succeed in the workplace.
My goal is to obtain a position in a law department, where I can apply my
strengths in organzing and maintaining documents and gain experience
within the field of criminal justice. I have experience working in the Real Estate
division within a law firm.
Aug 2011 - Present
- Electronic File Archiving
- Organize, update, and retrieve information for supervising attorney
- Prepare documents such as court-materials, exhibits, adjournments, & title work
- Provide assistance and leadership to new interns