Jan 2014 - Present
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, and transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers,and phone systems.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into a database.
- Use computers for various applications, such as; database management and word processing.
- Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquires or direct them to the appropriate person according to their needs
High School Diploma
Aug 2012 - Jun 2016
Highland School of Technology
Prevent Blindness: North Carolina
Certified in CPR
- 9th place, Cert Skills for HOSA, 2014
- 6th place, Cert Skills for HOSA, 2015
- Congress of Future Physicians and Medical Scientist, 2012- Present
- Habitat for Humanity, 2015
- Holy Angels, 2013-Present
- Caromont Health, 2013- Present
- Special Olympics, 2012- Present