Myron F. Steves
My position was crucial to the accounting department for check payments to be posted on correct accounts and avoid any late fees or cancellations. In order to post the payment in the correct program there was some research to be done along with factual information attached to the check information to apply on account. With research I had to look through programs like... Direct Bill Pro, Concept One, Imageright and occasionally contacting agents in a professionally manner for more info. Through this experience some of the things I grounded were :
- Deposit checks into Amegy Bank Treasury Gateway through a scanner into the appropriate bank account
- Issue/print vendor bill checks along with printing for various others in the accounting dept.
- As a backup of one of my teammates I was educated in processing payable invoices for vendor bill
- Prep and index daily reports in Imageright for back up and recycle originals within a reasonable time period
- Shred checks kept for backup after two months
- Other duties as they become assigned
As Myron F. Steves is being sold to RT Specialty, I was given three months from march to help make the transition smooth and efficiently as possible.
Supervisor : Erma Daniel Number: (713)351-8398
Controller : Davidson Daily Number: (281)380-6376
3131 Eastside St. Houston, TX 77098 Reason for Leaving : Position I hold will be terminated due to the company being purchased