An opportunity which will allow me to lead teams to execute in a challenging environment, solving customer demands and increasing shareholder value for an organization.
• Management - optimizing people, resources, and finances to meet customer objectives.
• Execution - transforming ideas into operating realities and delivering to schedules
• Assessment - of roles, processes, and team health to work cohesively toward goals.
• Strategic Problem Solving - expressive clarity to drive solutions.
• Leadership - of programs and volunteer teams ranging from 3 - 100+ people.
• People Engagement - through coaching and unique ways to improve communication
• Ensured successful completion of F-15 proposals for innovative, technical electronic warfare transmitter redesign, which resulted in follow-on new business of approximately $13M.
• Performed trade study on High Power RF Cables designs and reduced program costs by 18%.
• Reduced cost of procurement and build of RF Microwave Power Module by 15% by conducting continuous process improvement lessons learned sessions to drive affordability redesign efforts.
• Set the standard for subsequent program Test Readiness Reviews (TRRs) by administering the first successful TRR with the customer on a $42M F-15 program.
• Successfully qualified the F-15SG power supply, under budget and ahead of schedule, resulting in a program cost savings of $150K and became the Subject Matter Expert on F-15 Electronic Warfare Equipment Testing
• As President of a Women's affinity group, successfully created and implemented numerous internal professional development programs, networking opportunities, career guidance, and external and internal community STEM awareness programs, resulting in a significant increase in membership, to record levels of over 100 and retention of those members for years after I was no longer President
Joined as mechanical engineer in the Opto-Mechanical Engineering Organization and was quickly identified as a team leader. Have continued to obtain positions of progressive leadership, responsibility, and visibility.
Engineering Project Manager, Radio Frequency Combat Information Systems (RFCIS)
F-15J and SAAB International Programs 2012 - Present
Program Manager, Radio Frequency Combat Information Systems (RFCIS)
F-15J International Programs 2012 - Present
Program Manager, Radio Frequency Combat Information Systems (RFCIS),
ALR-93 International Programs 2012
Integrated Product Team Lead (IPT), Mechanical System Engineer,
F-15 International Programs 2010 - 2012
Lead Mechanical Engineer 2009 - 2010
RF Packaging Design Engineer 2005 - 2009
Design Engineer 2003 - 2005