College of Southern Nevada
Assist patients with Activities of Daily Living (ADL's), Patient Assessment, Assist with Care Needs,
(2012-Present) College of Southern Nevada (West) - Las Vegas, NV
(Spring 2011) College of Southern Nevada (West) - Las Vegas, NV -Dean's List
(2010-2012) College of Southern Nevada High School – Las Vegas, NVCollege and High School dual enrollment; graduated with 39 college credits.
(2008-2010) Valley High School – Las Vegas, NV
The assets I hold include are: Good problem solving skills, enthusiasm and patience, keen sense of humor and desire to serve others, optimistic attitude, good with use of technology, willingness to learn new information, excellent communication skills. Excellent customer service. My eagerness to meet the criteria within any arising challenge pushes me to work or study harder to accomplish the task at hand.
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Spring 2011 Dean's List
(August 2012 - Present) Las Vegas Rescue Mission
-Feeding the homeless
(July 2012) Phantom Fireworks
- Selling fireworks at a local Phantom Fireworks booth
- Handled all cash and money transfers
- Stock all fireworks in and out of booth
(June 2010 - June 2012) Vacation Bible School
- Volunteer worker at University United Methodist Church
- Assist children (18 mo's - 12 years) with games, skits, snack time, Bible stories
(February 2012) IMPACT Las Vegas
- Collecting trash along walk rails
- Repainting graffiti
Christmas Institute (C.I.) 2010-2011
- Organized 5 day long Christian camp
- Christmas Institute Staff
(June 2008) Las Vegas Rescue Mission
- Feeding the homeless
(2008) Freshman Volleyball Team
(2008-2009) Key Club Community Service
(2010-Present) Church Praise and Worship Team/Band(2002-Present) Church Youth-Group(2004-Present) Writing Poetry(1998-Present) Piano Lessons
1. Prepares food for, and feeds animals as specified in departmental procedures.
2. Makes sure all animals have clean water at all times.
3. Washes and disinfects all animal food and water bowls every day prior to feeding.
4. Cleans and disinfects inside and outside of assigned kennels, walls, and floors in assigned areas on a daily basis.
5. Inspects all cages several times a day to ensure that any animal waste is picked up and disposed of properly.
6. Ensures all litter pans are clean and kept clean in assigned areas throughout the day. 7. Cleans and disinfects inside of all cattery cages, cattery walls, and ensures that the cattery is kept clean throughout the day when assigned to this area.
8. Maintains a neat and orderly appearance of all assigned kennel areas.
9. Washes and disinfects all cat carriers as assigned.
10. Delivers animals to other departments as assigned.
11. Provides continual monitoring of animals housed in the facility and reports any signs of illness or injury according to department procedure.
12. Assists in cleaning, sweeping, and mopping all areas of the facility as assigned.
13. Stocks food items and assists in the transfer of donated food to the food room.