Recruitment/Sourcing-Marketing Assistant Manager
RECRUITMENT- SOURCING MARKETING ASSISTANT MANAGER, 2006- Present
ContactCenter.com, Makati – Philippines
ContactCenter.com is a leading innovator in off shoring BPO industry provider with operations
in North America and Asia-Pacific, and recently begun its operations in the Philippines.
Designed and developed the master blueprint of the company’s Recruitment and Selection start-up process. Handles fast paced and high-volume manpower acquisition. Directly reporting to the CEO/President and leads two Recruitment Associates.
- Interview, pre-qualify, negotiate offers and recruited positions for IT/Tehcnical Support Engineers, Customer Service/Call Center Agents and Staff to Managerial Positions.
- Increased and helped grow business staffing needs by 80% recruiting contribution.
- Pionered the Offshore Tele-Recruiting request, which yielded more manpower requisition contracts and staffing needs.
- Created and developedthe applicant tracking system which lowers down the application traffic and maximize the utilization resume bank
- Implement cost effective sourcing projects (e.g. Dollar-reward ERP) for identifying high quality talent in response to staffing at all levels.
- Mentored, coached and developed subordinates.
Internal Positions Handled:
Extensive value added position being carried over to understand sound recruiting goals, critical success factors, strategic and tactical marketing plans and organization structure.
Marketing Supervisor: Conduct employment advertising campaigns and programs by developing and managing a network of recruitment and referral resources.
Organizational Development Supervisor: Research, analyze, prepare and present job analysis with detailed job descriptions and skill requirements. Handle company events and team building.