Technology Team Leader - DevOps/Systems
Amrock F.K.A. Title Source
Team Leader for the following teams under DevOps/Systems
- Release Engineering
- Application Platform Support
- Systems team
- Drive Team member growth and development through bi-weekly one on one meetings, monthly, and yearly performance reviews.
- Responsible for the personnel decisions of direct reports as needed
- Collaboratively create and implement a future vision/strategy for release engineering and core system utilizing DevOps best practices.
- DevOps Evangelist.
- Oversee the implementation of CI/CD utilizing Octopus Deploy, Microsoft Azure DevOps, Kubernetes and Docker, leveraging a service-based architecture while also supporting a monolithic application.
- Lead IT incident response through clear, direct and concise communication/decision making. Hands on in the creation of company IT incident response plans and disaster recovery.
- Oversee and provide strategy and guidance for the development and implementation of Agile/SAFe team performance reporting/metrics.
- Oversee the implementation of Sonar Qube Enterprise and assist in the creation of fitness test/gating strategy.
- Policy owner of company SDLC and Change Management, working directly with compliance and audit to ensure company change management and Software Development Lifecycle is in line with internal/external standards and requirements.
- Daily direct communication and collaboration with senior leadership and business leadership.