IT Project Manager/Application Lifecycle Manager
- Responsible for coordination and deployment activities of software product releases and upgrades on the .NET ATLAS platform and related technology components across the IT team.
- Champion continuous improvement process efforts in order to increase IT group efficiency and production. This Includes defining and gathering of metrics, participating in review meetings with IT senior leadership, facilitating Lessons Learned activities with IT team members to encourage growth and helping to cultivate a DevOPS mindset within IT and Operations.
- Developed and continue to evolve an in depth metrics package that enables IT teams to drive action and change within internal processes to increase efficiency, quality and productivity and encourage accountability.
- Working to identify future solutions to enable a continuous deployment pipeline and environment to be established in conjunction with architecture, infrastructure and build engineering teams.
- Responsible for communication to all IT, Business and Leadership teams in regards to SDLC schedule changes, Incident reports, change management and reporting.
- Work with Build Engineering and Architecture teams as well as IT leadership in regards to Risk Management for Software release and deployment across the IT team.