Jeff Goodell is a Senior Associate and the Research Leader of the Global Life Science Technology practice group at DHR International. He prides himself on the high quality, precision and accuracy of the results he delivers to his clients on behalf of DHR. Acting as a consultant, Jeff translates his clients' human capital needs into both technical and cultural requirements. He then works fervently developing relationships with prospecitve candidates by qualifying their skills and acting as liaison throughout the hiring and on-boarding process. Jeff’s position within the Life Science Technology practice focuses his research on pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology and diagnostic industries at the VP and C-Level.
2008 - Present
- Focus on executive level search assignments within the Life Science Practice Group which includes the pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic, and health care information technology industries.
- Report into the Executive Vice President of DHR International and the Global Life Science Practice Leader.
- Responsible for executing searches for Vice President and C-level executives with our clients across the United States and internationally.
- Act as business partner to our clients by understanding their needs, both technically and culturally.
- Translate client needs into candidate requirements and specifications.
- Delivered complex reports to clients on a weekly basis detailing search progression.
- Utilize a variety of methods including social networking and business connections to leverage interpersonal skills in the discovery, development and placement of top talent.
- Successfully executed over 25 executive level placements to date.
ØTied for first place in the company for total production in 2008 with 18 executive placements (average is 8).
- Negotiated employment contracts and compensation.
- Leverage human resources techniques to mediate client and candidate obstacles.
- Clients have included:AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, MTM Labs, ThermoGenesis, Metabolic Solutions Development Company, CS-Keys, Prism Health, Draeger Medical, Nidus Center, PAREXEL, Linden, Patton Medical, Home DiagnosticsInc, Piezosurgery, and Simpact, among others.
2007 - 2008
2007 - 2007
Combined is a leading global provider of supplemental insurance with annual revenue of nearly $1.5 billion.
- Managed a 20 county territory in southeastern Iowa.
- Products included supplemental accident, health, and disability insurance.
- Sales activities targeted both businesses and homeowners.
- Won Several Awards Including:
ØSilver Pal – Sold over 100 units within first two weeks.
ØPlatinum Pal – Sold over 300 units within first month.
ØInitial in Accident – Sold over 150 units of accident policies in a two week span.
ØInitial in Health – Sold over 40 units of health policies in a two week span.
ØBest New Agent – Most productive new agent in the district.
- Participated in a national sales event in which our Iowa/Missouri regional team led the nation in sales, selling over 1500 units within one week.
- Serviced current policy holders by helping them file claims and explaining coverage.
- Explained technical and legal terminology to policy holders and prospective customers.
- Developed daily, weekly and monthly sales reports and forecasts.
- Maintained unwavering commitment to ethical business practices.
- Strictly adhered to all state and federal laws governing insurance.
2003 - 2007
GPA - 3.5
Major in Political Science with emphasis in public administration and Supreme Court law.
Minor in Women's Studies.