- Focus on executive level search assignments within the Life Science Practice Group which includes the pharmaceutical, medical device, diagnostic, and health care information technology industries.
- Report into the Executive Vice President of DHR International and the Global Life Science Practice Leader.
- Responsible for executing searches for Vice President and C-level executives with our clients across the United States and internationally.
- Act as business partner to our clients by understanding their needs, both technically and culturally.
- Translate client needs into candidate requirements and specifications.
- Delivered complex reports to clients on a weekly basis detailing search progression.
- Utilize a variety of methods including social networking and business connections to leverage interpersonal skills in the discovery, development and placement of top talent.
- Successfully executed over 25 executive level placements to date.
ØTied for first place in the company for total production in 2008 with 18 executive placements (average is 8).
- Negotiated employment contracts and compensation.
- Leverage human resources techniques to mediate client and candidate obstacles.
- Clients have included:AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, MTM Labs, ThermoGenesis, Metabolic Solutions Development Company, CS-Keys, Prism Health, Draeger Medical, Nidus Center, PAREXEL, Linden, Patton Medical, Home DiagnosticsInc, Piezosurgery, and Simpact, among others.