Responsible for design, planning, implementation and oversight of the kLab activities, events aimed at providing kLab tenants and mentors with information to help the entrepreneurs thrive and build an open community to foster innovation.
• Developed a detailed Ideation program design, work plan and implemented on time in conjunction with fellow core team members and outside partners.
• A draft press kit was designed in collaboration with the General Manager.
• Developed a fact sheet and an annual report in conjunction with fellow core team members.
• Participated in joint supervision, planning and organizing of recurring events at kLab i.e. ICT Industry meetings, community meetings, mentorship sessions, demo nights and idea jams.
• Mentored tenants in ideation techniques, structuring of ideas and business model canvas.
• Organized events and communicated with international visitors, mentors and V.I.P’s to attend and sensitize the public on the organizational mission, vision, achievements and goals.
• Acted as the KLab ambassador and the bridge between the General Manager and the members.