Director of Product Design
- Define and manage ongoing AARP.org product roadmap including all features and functionality for web and mobile products.
- Set product schedules through the development lifecycle and translate the needs of users, members and partners to strategies.
- Drive product initiatives for the site using agile development methods; ensure timely delivery within budget; and foster effective cross-functional communication and collaboration.
- Prioritize and drive product requirements and future enhancements in close collaboration with editorial, engineering, operations, and business units.
- Work with AARP leaders and management team to define the overall mission, vision and goals of all AARP.org web projects.
- Managed the launch of AARP mobile adaptation site and AARP mobile applications reaching 10M pageviews in 6 months.
- Develop cost estimates and manage budgets throughout the AARP product development cycle from planning to production, vendor selection, and maintenance.
- Manage QA processes and resources to ensure that any and all system defects are identified, tracked, and resolved in a timely manner.
- Oversee the development of usability test plans and manage the executing of user research and test activities. Implement recommendations for improvements based on broad knowledge of user feedback from Usability Tests.
- Established product training processes and deliverables, including schedules, course outlines and materials, and feedback solicitation activities.