Senior Health Systems Analyst
VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER
Provides analysis, implementation, management, and support of many healthcare and revenue cycle systems including RelayHealth product family, Maxsys UM system, Healthport Medicare Auditing, Allscripts Care Management, and Medaptus charge capture, throughout the product lifecycle.
- Led multiple cross-functional technical teams during the implementation of RelayHealth insurance verification and estimator point of service system, including HL7 integration with HealthQuest and 270/271 transactions into Epic.
- Partnered with RelayHealth and Vanderbilt Executive Advisory Committee to identify and pilot improvements and enhancements such as previous eligibility checking and webpay credit card processing.
- Presented session on Insurance Verification and Point of Service Collections at 2013 Mckesson InSight Conference and served as InSight Enhancement Chair for product improvement.
- Improved customer system acceptance by addressing customer concerns, managing expectations, promoting communication, holding the vendor accountable, and proactively anticipating issues and needs before they arise.
- Expanded the Estimator application to additional departments increasing point of service collections revenue and providing patients with an estimate of out of pocket charges for scheduled procedures.
- Led project to upgrade and integrate 3m products into Active Directory to provide global security management.
- Works with Utilization Management Advisory Board for upgrades and improvements to Maxsys.
Business Analysis of the hospital admitting and patient flow process.
- Worked closely with senior management to provide overview of current workflows and processes in the ED and Admitting departments.
- Provided a market analysis of available products and recommendations to Executive Management for a system that will provide automation and alleviate issues caused by the current complex paper processes.
SharePoint Server 2010/Project Server 2010 Administrator and Developer - Complete design, build, configuration, and implementation of Enterprise SharePoint Server 2010 and Project Server 2010 with the migration of existing 2007 environment. Provides ongoing maintenance, upgrades, and support as well as custom webpart development, workflow, and branding for multiple site collections.
HP Quality Center/ALM Administrator – Provides application support and maintenance. Serves as technical point of contact for users, DBA’s, and server admins.
OnBase System and Workflow Administrator (OCSA, OCWA) – Provides support and upgrades to the OnBase system and develop complex workflows for patient accounting to facilitate the flow of documents including patient EOB’s and statement write-off process.