Experienced, marketing professional with valuable business-to-business, and business-to-consumer marketing experience, encompassing strategic planning, research, Internet marketing, concept and creative development, media planning and buying, database /direct-marketing, public relations, sales promotion and business development; with the ability and skill set to provide creative, innovative, enthusiastic and forward-thinking leadership in a team environment. Focused on achieving continuous, business performance for clients.
- In-depth knowledge of Internet marketing and advertising, search engine optimization, content creation, Website design and usability.
- Working knowledge of Website and campaign analytics for identifying trends and implementing tactics for continuous improvement.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with Google Ad Words, HTML, cascading style sheets, e-mail marketing and database management tools.
- Ability to teach and explain the use of tools to internal and external customers.
- Goal-oriented and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Attention to detail and ability to achieve set targets within deadlines.
- Extensive knowledge and experience working in Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Fireworks, Dreamweaver), iMovie, Keynote, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, as well as online client and project management applications including Basecamp, Highrise, and PRNewswire.