Interim VP HR and Chief Strategist
Main responsibilities & Key achievements:
Interim VP HR:
- Formulated the strategy for HR, starting with transforming HR to be data-driven (people analytics), utilising recruitment marketing tactics and implementing the role of HRBP in the Delivery division
- Updated the bonus system for agents within the Delivery to support the division's objectives
- Formulated and implemented a career ladder for agents within the Delivery to secure higher retention
- Created buy-in with the management team to allocate budget for the formulation of our employee value proposition. Project leader for the Employer branding project
- Overall responsible for piloting the new on-boarding process, with focus on the content and experience
- Formulate a process for Driving change deliberately towards our strategic goals, from strategy formulation to execution. Process is implemented in all divisions and centers.
- Design and facilitate workshops for management team and divisional strategy planning
- Updated the process for performance appraisals
- Conduct primary and secondary research investigations to evaluate the potential of the Sharing Economy sector as driver of growth
- Translate findings and analyses into a framework to facilitate decision making on how and where to enter this market
- Provide the sales team with contacts within Sharing economy
- Collaborate with R&D teams to ensure that product development is consistent with market insights
- Project leader for our new "Corporate brand platform" following the merger with the company ioSquare. Brand purpose, promise, values, foundations and new visual identity.