- Under minimal supervision exercises judgment within defined policies,procedures and practices to conduct technical reliability studies and evaluations of engineering design concepts and design of experiments constructs.
- Conducts design or test methods and statistical process control procedures of moderately complex scope for achieving required levels of product reliability.
- Provides resolution to an assortment of problems of that are affecting the product and processes.
- Analyzes preliminary plans and develops reliability engineering programs to achieve company, customer and governmental agency reliability objectives.
- Aids in the development of mathematical models to identify units, batches or processes posing excessive failure risks.
- Drafted operational field alerts and document review changes after identifying inherent design risk and performing root cause failure analysis.
- Assigned as incident analyst/case worker for all Drilling Systems downhole failures and was responsible for the investigation, disassembly and failure analysis report.
- Coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and led the continuous improvement(LEAN) projects of the AMO shop facility.
- Participated and chaired on the Incident Review Boards (IRB) , Corrective Action Board, Customer Response Team, Quality review Board.