Additive maunfacturing apprentice engineer
Advanced Additive Application- 3A, start up specialized in 3D printing titanium alloy parts –
Additive manufacturing project manager (2014 - 2015):
Managed projects and conducted lead generation for aeronautics and medical fields, worked with high-profile clients including Dassault aviation, Safran and Airbus.
- Ensured project management to satisfy customer in terms of quality, costs and delays by proactivity and risks control.
- Adapted and optimized the parts designs to benefit additive manufacturing with Electron Beam Melting technology, up to 50% weight gain on part with topological optimization.
- Managed the subcontracting specifications, maintained respect of deadlines and negotiated best prices; developed post-processing for additive manufactured parts for surface, thermal and chemical treatments.
- Organized full supply chain flows from re-order point to final delivery in accordance with customer’s requirements.
Equipment qualification project manager (2015):
- Created and managed a new equipment qualification process for Electron Beam Melting (EBM) machines, improved work efficiency by 50% and reduce new machine qualification budget by 30%.
- Built and defined fully detailed functional specifications for purchasing of a new EBM machine (1M€).
- Defined the installation, operational, performance and maintenance qualification procedures for EBM machines.
- Conducted and validated the operational and performance qualification of EBM machines, machine and process capability Cmk/Cpk>1,33.
Production process pilot (2012-2013):
- Ensured production planning, input, output and control activities for production process.
- Guarantied the Quality Management System for the production in ISO 9001, ISO 9100 and ISO 13485 workframe.
- Process improvement: set and approved new part design strategies for EBM technologies to optimize production efficiency
- Cross-functional management: communicated and collaborated in synergy with the board of directors, Quality department, marketing department to optimize processes and project management efficiencies.