RECENT TRAINING: FROM 2010 UP TO NOW
As I am driven by curiosity and a desire to exceed your expectations, I regularly work out to be able to adapt, evolve and constantly surprise.
LAWYERS FROM BAKER&MCKENZIE- PARIS
- "The new reform of the law on arbitration", "Anticipate and manage controls and searches of our Administrations in your company" "Intellectual property: the ownership of intellectual property rights within the company","The urban planning reform in 2011 and 2012".Several lawyers notably: Denise Brussal, Gilles Jolivet, Mary Bennet, Pierre Yves Bourtourault, Vladmir khvalei, Grant Hanessian, Günter Pickrahn, Urs Zenhaûsern, Jeremy Winter, Eric Boryserwicz, VirginieUlmann, Robbes Alexia...
EXPERTS FROM MARSH- PARIS
- Risk management: "The role of the corporate lawyer in a process of Risk Management", "Claims management: from the occurrence of an incident until its resolution", "Audit of its insurance contracts: operating instructions"," risk management related to an operation at the International". Several experts notably: Eric DEMANGE, Duc Tuong Tran, Ana COUNTINHO, Michel Rouffiac, Céline Bund...
LAWYERS FROM JONESDAY- PARIS
- "Carbon footprints and products labeling", "News REACH and CLP","Health and environment: Emerging risks". Lawyers and Experts notably: Françoise LABROUSSE, Robert VERGNES...
EXPERTS FROM SERGE LAZAREFF LE BARS- PARIS
- "International Litigation and Arbitration: good habits to be acquired". Experts notably: Serge LAZAREFF, Benoit LE BARS, Daniel GIRARD.
EXPERTS FROM CMAP- PARIS
- "Mediation, an alternative way to resolve conflicts of companies" Moderator: Sophie Henry, Secretary General of the CMAP.
AT THE EXPOSIA', Palais Brongniart: SEVERAL EXPERTS FROM PUBLIC SERVICES AND PRIVATE COMPANIES-PARIS
- "Rebound and restructuring of firms: Tool or Threat": Moderators: Guillaume Cornu, partner in charge of Restructuring, Operational Cash and optimization of working capital within the TAS Department of Ernst & Young, and Jean-Pierre Farges , lawyer in charge of Restructuring, Ashurst partner.
- "The criminal risk of manufacturers of health products": Moderator: Bernard Fau, Attorneys, Former First Secretary of the Lawyers Conference in the State Council and the Supreme Court ,
LAWYERS FROM ORRICK RAMBAUD MARTEL- PARIS
- "Your litigation concerning sales commitments, promises and guarantees purchase liabilities ". Lawyers notably: Fabrice Patrizio, Catherine Saint Geniest.
LAWYERS FROM ACCURACY- PARIS
- "The assessment of prejudice by the Financial expert". Lawyers notably: Nicolas Barsalou, Nicolas Bourdon, Jean Baptiste de Courcel.
AT THE FRANCE AMERICA HOUSE- PARIS
- "The expert, actor conflict resolution: judicial, arbitration and mediation": Several experts notably Mr Jean Caude MAGENDIE, Honorary Chief of the Paris Court of Appeal , Michel ROUGER, Honorary Chairman Paris commercial Court .
- The company and Criminal Justice: Does Criminal Justice have ways of dealing the economic and financial affairs: the Franco-American comparative aspects: several experts notably: Jean Claude KROSS, Former Advocate General at the Paris Court of Appeal -consultant firm Brown mayor; Mr Roger Le LOIRE: Dean of investigating judges and financial pole of Public Health, Paris Court of First Instance, Mr Frederick T.Davis: Former prosecutor in New York, lawyer (bars of New York and Paris), Anne Marie GUILLERME: Director of major lawsuits Total Group.
- Has law taken power in company yet?: Organizers: French Association of Doctors in Law (AFDD) in collaboration with Inter Pacific Bar Association (IPBA): Moderator Mrs Anne, Senior Legal Counsel and Vice President of the corporate IPBA Committe
GREEN FORUM AT THE CNIT- PARIS LA DEFFENSE
- "Corporate social responsibility: sustainable development and responsible purchasing".Several experts notably: Bernard Saincy, social responsability manager, GDF SUEZ, Agnès Rambaud, founder of "des enjeux et des hommes"...
AT THE SENATE- PARIS
- "The fight against corruption and international trade". Several experts of Inter Bar Pacific Assocoation(IPBA), notably: Jean Yves Le Borgne, Jean Claude Beaujour...
AT GREEN FORUM( Nove Terra) IN PARIS CONGRESS PALACE
- "How to find all the keys to the transition to a green and virtuous economy" facilitated by Rio stéphane, Nove Terra founder
LAWYERS FROM STC PARTNERS
- "Mergers and acquisitions, demergers and companies outsourcing: pitfalls, best practices and innovations".Several experts notably: Frédéric Bucher, Jean Paul Clévenot...
AT PANTHEON ASSAS UNIVERSITY
- "Le cloud computing:new solution or new business risk?" Experts notably Bernard Ourghanlian: Chief Technology and security Officer, Microsoft France.
- "The great debate on the sustainable delopment" chaired by by Bettina Laville, lawyer, co-founder and honorary president of the Committee 21. Speakers notably Michel Maffesoli, sociologist; Genevieve Ferone, Sustainable Development Director of Veolia Environnement, Bonnifet Fabrizio, Director Sustainability, Bouygues Group;Laurence Rossignol, Senator of the Oise, Vice President of the Regional Council of Picardy;Pierre Larrouturou, Regional Advisor of the Ile-de-France, specialized in economic issues.
AT JEANTET ASSOCIES AARPI
- new reflection angles on the practices of corporate governance-for an informed reading of good practices of governance.Speakers notably Philip PORTER, associate lawyer and manager; Valerie Tandeau de Marsac, associate lawyer; Damany Sylvie,associate lawyer