Process Engineer, Product Engineer, Sales Representative
Various Functions & Locations (see below)
Sales Representative – Chicago, IL (April 1997 to Sept. 1998):
Promotion to higher volume region. Responsible for sales of graphite electrodes in the Midwestern region with an annual sales volume of approximately $25 million.
- Consistently exceeded annual sales goals, increased market share and obtained new accounts in a saturated and highly competitive region.
- Front-line technical service and service management was a main responsibility.
Sales Representative – Vancouver, WA (Sept. 1995 to April 1997):Responsible for sales of graphite electrodes, carbon electrodes and cathodes used in the metals and phosphorus industries in the western US with an annual sales volume of approximately $12 million.
- Annual sales goals were consistently exceeded, market share was increased and several new accounts were obtained.
- Front-line technical service and service management was also a main responsibility.
International Assignment – Meitingen, Germany (Sept. 1993 to Sept. 1995):
- Expatriate assignment involving job rotation through functions such as Technical Services, International Sales, Production Planning and Quality Engineering (incl. ISO-9000 Planning).
Product Engineer – Niagara Falls, NY (Sept. 1991 to Sept. 1993):
- Responsible for product improvements through direct contact with customers, manufacturing and customer service.
Process Engineer – Morganton, NC (Aug. 1990 to Sept. 1991):
- Responsible for process and product quality improvements through developing and performing testing procedures in the manufacturing process. Also responsible for daily quality and inspection reports.